Khalid abdulhamid abdulmajid joined the Knowledge University in November 2014. He is currently Lecturer at the department of Administration & Finance & Accounting . He was awarded Ph.D. in (ECONAMIC sentences) from the Bagdad university in 2012. His areas of teaching are Principles of economic, Financial managements, Public finance, Central banks, Islamic & general banks, Investment, and Evaluation Methods.
– Bagdad University, Iraq (2007-2010)
– Department of Finance & Banks (Nov. 2014 – Present)
– Department of Accounting (Sept. 2016–Sept. 2020)
– Department of Business Administration (Sept. 2016 – Aug. 2020)
Member of Health & Safety (Jan. 2017 – Aug. 2020)
• Issues in Teaching How we did the budgets.
• Development of banking work and training in comprehensive banking
• Searching for factors that activate small and medium enterprises and activate their developmental roles.
• Attracting local and foreign investments, and creating a suitable environment for them.
• Economic feasibility studies for projects under construction, and evaluation of existing projects.
• Addressing and eliminating the factors and causes of administrative and financial corruption, and developing methods of combating corruption.
• Another idea.
The International Zakat Conference held in Bahrain 2019.
• (ECONAMIC) sentences • teaching Principles of economic • Financial managements • Public finance • Central banks • Islamic & general banks • Investment