Joined Knowledge University in September 2012. (2014-2017) Department Head, Petroleum Engineering, College of Engineering. (2017-Present) teaching staff at the department.
Ex- Expert Geologist, Retired from Ministry of Oil, Oil Exploration Company
Baghdad, Iraq. 28 years’ experiences in the exploration for oil and gas. (1980-2008).
Assistant Professor in the Syrian International University for Science and Technology, Petroleum Engineering College, Head of Petroleum Geology Dept. Syria, Damascus. (2008 -2012)
Assistant Professor, Knowledge University (Previously Hayat University), College of Engineering, Petroleum Engineering Dept. (Sept.2012-Present)
• Palynology and Palynofacies.
• Petroleum Potential of Source Rocks
• A number of conferences in and outside Iraq.
• Palynology of the Permo-Triassic boundary in Borehole Mityaha-1, southwest Mosul City—Iraq.
• Palynology of the upper part of the Ga’ara Formation in the western Iraqi desert
• Palynology of the lower part of the Ga'ara Formation in borehole KH5/1, Western Iraqi Desert
• Lower Silurian palynomorphs from Western Iraqi Desert and the palaeoclimate
• The Impact of Stripping Gas Flow Rate on Triethylene Glycol Losses from Glycol Regeneration Unit:Simulation Study
• Petrophysical Properties of the Early Cretaceous Formations in the Shaikhan Oilfield /Northern Iraq
• Silurian Organi-Walled microfossils from Risha Area, Jordan
• The Effects of Hydro Confining Pressure on the Flow Properties of Sandstone and Carbonate Rocks
• The Effect of Anisotropy in Formation Permeability On the Efficiency of Cyclic Water Flooding
• Acoustic Logging Methods in Fractured and Porous Formations
• Lower Paleozoic Petroleum Systems and Hydrocarbon Potential of NW Arabia
• Reconstruction of the Paleoecology and Paleovegitations of Butma Formation in Borehole Mityaha-1
• Palynofacies, Age determination,depositional environment and hydrocarbon potential for Middle Jurassic (Sarjelu Formation)Northern Iraq
• The Paleozoic in Iraq
• Palynology of the Silurian Sediment and the upper and lower contact in oil well Khelesia-1, North-western Iraq
• THE AKKAS FORMATION: A New Name For A Paleozoic(Silurian) Lithostratigraphic Unit In Iraq
• Stratigraphy of Paleozoic Rocks in Iraq.
• General Geology • Physical Geology • Structural Geology • Petroleum Geology • Descriptive Well Logging • Subsurface Exploration