Hoshyar Saadi Ali joined the Knowledge University in October 2017. He is currently a Lecturer at the Department of Medical laboratory science. He was awarded M. A in (Analytical Chemistry) from the University yuzuncu yil university in 2016. He is a Ph.D. student in (yuzuncu yil university) 2019. His areas of teaching are General chemistry and instrumental analysis.
– Medical laboratory science (October. 2017 – Present)
Presenter of quality assurance
– in the college of science (Feb. 2019–Sept. 2020)
• Food safety or food quality analysis
• Drug analysis
• Environmental pollution
• Voltammetric methods
• 11th international symposium on pharmaceutical science. June 9-12, 2015 Ankara, Turkey.
• Hoshyar Saadi Ali., Abdullah A Abdullah., Pınar TalayPınar., YavuzYardım., Zühre Şentürk. (2017). Simultaneous voltammetric determination of vanillin and caffeine in food products using an anodically pretreated boron-doped diamond electrode: Its comparison with HPLC-DAD. Talanta. Volume 170, 1 August 2017, Pages 384-391.
• Pınar TALAY PINAR, Hoshyar Saadi Ali, Abdullah Abdulwahed Abdullah, Yavuz YARDIMI, Zühre ŞENTÜRK. (2018). Electroanalytical determination of salbutamol in pharmaceutical formulations using the cathodically pretreated boron-doped diamond electrode. Marmara Pharmaceutical Journal. 22(5).
• Oruç Yunusoğlu, Hoshyar Saadi Ali. (2020). The Rationale for Current Pharmacotherapy of Covid-19: Eastern Journal of Medicine. 25(3).
• General Chemistry
• Instrumental Analysis