Email: [email protected]
Department: Pharmacy Department
He is a lecturer who joined knowledge university, college of pharmacy in Dec 2020. Hadi was awarded PhD in molecular genetic microbiology from university of Birmingham under the supervision of Prof. Christopher Morton Thomas. Immediately after his PhD, he worked as a postdoc with Dr. Peter Lund at the same university on TraDis lib and genetic manipulation in E.coli. In summer 2018, he joined Prof. Jody Mason research group at university of Bath as a research associate working on peptide inhibitors as a therapeutic approach against cancer. Hadi attended tens of conferences and symposiums around the world as a speaker and poster presenter.
• Advanced Diploma in Diet and Nutrition Level 5 / Quality licence scheme, ABC awards/UK
• Nutrition and Health/North Hertfordshire college/UK
• Care and management of diabetes / Bridgewater and Taunton college/UK.
• Effective Research Program/Training course/ University of Birmingham
• 31-week Presessional Course in English for Academic Purposes / University of Birmingham .
• One week Effective team work workshop, Raymond Priestley Centre, Lake district, UK
• Treating metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and obesity with therapeutic carbohydrate restriction/ The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine/USA
• Studies On Biosynthesis And Activity Of Antibiotic Thiomarinol From Marine Bacteria. PhD course/ University of Birmingham, UK
• Medical microbiology, MSc / Baghdad university
• Veterinary and surgery medicine, Bsc, Baghdad university
• PhD scholarship from The Higher Committee for Education Development (HCED), 2011.
• George Parks travel grant from the University of Birmingham/UK.
• Travel grant from Microbiology society/UK