Bayar Gardi has joined Knowledge University in September 2020. currently, he is working as Assistant Lecturer, at the Department of Accounting. He has received his B.Sc. degree from Knowledge University in 2016, He was awarded MSc. in (Accounting and Finance) from Cyprus International University in 2018, and completed Pedagogical Training Course, Salahaddin University, 2019. He started his new position as the Director of the Continuing Education Center (CEC) - KNU.
• Director of the Continuing Education Center (CEC) - KNU
• Assistant Lecturer – Knowledge University, Erbil, Iraq - Sep 2020 – Present
• Assistant Lecturer – Lebanese France University, Erbil, Iraq - Feb 2019 – Sep 2020
•Head of Health Administration Dept – Lebanese France University, Erbil, Iraq - Sep 2019–Mar 2020.
• Director of QA in A&F Dept – Lebanese France University, Erbil, Iraq - Feb 2019 – Sep 2019
• Member of the Examination Committee – Lebanese France University, Erbil, Iraq - 2019 - 2020
• Management Accounting.
• Financial Accounting and Reporting.
• Performance Measurement, Auditing.
• Public sector and non-profit accounting.
• Corporate Governance.
• Social and Environmental Accounting.
• Accounting in Emerging Markets.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=jC4bdp0AAAAJ&hl=en
• Gardi, B. (2021). Investigating the effects of Financial Accounting Reports on Managerial Decision Making in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education (TURCOMAT), 12(10), 2134-2142.
• Gardi, B., Hamawandy, N. M., Vian Sulaiman Hama Saeed, R. M. A., Sulaiman, A. A., Mahmood, S. A., & Al-Kake, F. A. (2020). The Effect of Capital Competence on the Profitability of Development and Investment Banks in Turkey. Solid State Technology, 63(6), 12571-12583.
• Ismael, N. B., Sorguli, S., Aziz, H. M., Sabir, B. Y., Hamza, P. A., Gardi, B., & Al-Kake, F. R. A. (2021). The Impact of COVID-19 on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Iraq. Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 2496-2505.
• Sultan, K., Ahmed, R. R., Jafar, R., Murtaza, M. M., & Gardi, B. CORPORATE FINANCIAL POLICY AND ITS IMPACT ON SUSTAINABLE CAPITAL STRUCTURE: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM TEXTILE FIRMS OF PAKISTAN.
• Principles of Accounting.
• Intermediate Accounting.
• Unified Accounting System.
• Accounting Software Packages.
• Cost Accounting.
• Managerial Accounting.