Soran Jwamer Juma joined Knowledge University in November 2016. He is currently a rapporteur in the Business Administration department and a lecturer in the business administration department. He received a Master of Business Administration (Business Administration) from Jinan University in Lebanon in 2014. His teaching fields are strategic management, international management, quality management, logistics management, business administration principles, knowledge management, human resource management, and research methods.
– Knowledge University, Erbil, Iraq (May 2020 – Present)
Head of the Department
– Department of Business Administration (Nov. 2016 – 2020)
– College of Administrative and Financial Sciences (Sept. 2019–Sept. 2020)
Head of the examination committee (2019 - 2020)
• The Role of Empowerment Strategies in Achieving Organizational Effectiveness.
• The Impact of Employee Empowerment on Intellectual Capital and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Moderating role of Demographic.
• Organizational Justice and Organizational Commitment among Secondary School Teachers.
• Business Administration Principles
• Strategic Management
• International Management
• quality management
• logistics management
• knowledge management
• Research Methods
• Human Resource Management