• Master's degree in Management and Economics - Department of Management Information Systems (MIS), from the University of Mosul in 2015 My project title is “Adapting some social media networks to support knowledge sharing: a case study in the College of Business and Economics / Department of Management Information Systems at the University of Mosul was successfully passed Very good grade".
• A bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) / College of Business and Economics, from the University of Mosul in 2012, and obtained a grade of (very good) with an average (82.66%), and it was a series of (1) out of a total of 30 male and female students.
My name is Mohammed Khazaal Rashad; I was born in Mosul city in Iraq. I finished my high school in Al Sharqiya high school for boys in 2008 and I got accepted in Mosul university to study Economic & Administrative and I graduated in 2012.
I decided to take a higher education level and obtained admission to study master’s degree in Mosul university/ department of management information system for two years and I graduated in 2015.
I started my career after a few months of graduation because I wanted to practice everything I'm studying in real work, so I had my own thoughts & plans to start a new job. After I finished my Master's I started my work in a private technical institute that related to in Sulaymaniyah in 2015 & I got a contract to work in an educational institute to work as a lecturer for teaching students over 4 years. In 2019 I moved to Erbil city because I got a contract with Knowledge private for Management and Finance (knowledge university today) as a teacher & I got my new position as Decider of the department's assistant and I stayed in this position Until now. During my career I got my experience and acknowledgement from my teachers, friends and family that keep supporting me to discover more about the Management world and I'm still learning from my colleges that I'm working with till today.
working with till today.
• In 2011, I worked as a lecturer at the Institute for Language Training and Development for two months in Mosul.
• I have a participation in conferences in two universities: Human Development / Sulaymaniyah Tikrit University / Salahaddin
• I worked at the Technical Institute of Kurdistan / Sulaymaniyah in the Administration Department for 4 years in both Kurdish and English and as a lecturer in some universities 2016/2019.
• Participated in seminars and training workshops in Delta Communications / Sulaymaniyah, General Directorate of Electricity, Furniture Companies and the Central Bank, Iraqi Sulaimaniyah Branch, complained about the management and projects of companies and benefiting from them in training and following up diploma and graduation students.
• Interest in management issues
• Interest in marketing topics
• Interest in human skills development issues
• Interest in the organizational behavior issues
• Interest in strategic management issues
• Interest in information technology issues
• Attention to sustainable development issues
• The 4th International virtual scientific conference on April 22-23th, Human Development/ Sulaymaniyah
1. The role of some Internet applications in the process of knowledge sharing / exploratory study of the opinions of a sample of graduate students in some Mosul universities
دور بعض تطبيقات الانترنت في عملية مشاركة المعرفة/ دراسة استطلاعية لأراء عينة من طلبة الدراسات العليا في بعض جامعات الموصل
2. POSSIBLE LENSING SCHEMES FOR FIBER-OPTIC COUPLING IMPROVEMENT. Knowledge of the electronic system in higher education, scientific research and methods of developing it using Information systems
1. Principles of management
2. Analysis and design Systems
3. Human resources management
4. Secretary & office management
5. Strategic management
6. Managing employee performance
7. Administration of tourism organizations and transportation
8. Banking management
9. Knowledge management
10. Organization theory and organizational behavior