▪ Shaswar Kamal Mahmud is Assistant Lecturer at the Knowledge University (KNU), College of Education, Department of English Language Teaching (Kurdistan Region, Iraq). He holds MA in English Language, Applied Linguistics from University of Salahaddin- Hawler, College of Languages, and Bachelor in English Language from University of Salahaddin-Hawler College of Education. Before joining KNU he worked as: teacher, lecturer and translator at different schools, colleges, and organizations. He was the Director of Macmillan Education-UK
▪ Participating in (10th Anniversary Conference of Accreditation Service for
International schools, Colleges & Universities) Malaysia, Sept 2017.
▪ Participating in (International Mathematic Olympic) Hong Kong, Jul 2016.
▪ Participating in (World Education Forum) Republic of Korea, May 2015.
▪ Coursera Online Training (May 2015), Macmillan Webinars (Sept 2014), Macmillan Digital Training (May 2013).
▪ Participating in ELT and Educational conferences of ISHIK University_ Kurdistan Region, Erbil 2011, and 2010
▪ Participating in online course conducted by Oregon University_ USA in spring 2010, Titled (Individual Learning Styles and Strategies in the EFL Classroom).
▪ Participating in the International ELT Conference held by (ISTEK Schools), Turkey, March 2010.
▪ Participating in online course conducted by Oregon University_ USA in summer 2009, Titled (Shaping the Way We Teach English).
▪ In addition to several other local events carried out locally by different parties.
▪ Curriculum Development
▪ Teacher Training
▪ Language Assessment
▪ 8 Books
▪ Hundred of translated articles from English into Kurdish
▪ General English