Kazhaleh Mohammadi is a Researcher and Lecturer Assistant in the Medical Laboratory Science Department at the University of Knowledge, Kurdistan Region, Erbil, Iraq. She joined Knowledge University in 2019.
Kazhaleh completed her master's at Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran, and her undergraduate studies at Azad Islamic University, Borujerd, Iran. Her research interests lie in the area of medical genetic, cancer, and cytogenetic, ranging from theory to implementation. She has collaborated actively with researchers in several other disciplines of Anatomy, evolution, particularly biology and lifestyle.
Kazhaleh has served on roughly five conference and workshop program committees. She has served on the International Conference on Clinical Research & Medical Science, Tishk International University, Erbil, Kurdistan Iraq, September 2019, Conference Organizing Committee, the Workshops Presenter (Practical Part) for the Workshop of " Biotechnology past, now and future", Knowledge University, Erbil, Kurdistan Iraq, 2019 and the Conference Presenter(Poster), 1st International & 8th Annual Tehran Breast Cancer Congress, Breast Cancer Research Center Academic Center for Education, Culture & Research, Tehran, Iran, October 2015.
Kazhaleh is a hard worker and a good researcher for genetic cancer, biology, and cytogenetic.
Kazhaleh lives in Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. She was originally born in Iran. She studies the relationship between the Hormone Receptors (ER, PR, HER2) status with Different Levels of important Genes Expression in Breast Cancer Patients.
Prior to coming to Erbil, she was an internal manager in the dental clinic in Tehran, Iran and now she is a manager of a genetic laboratory in Tabib Medical Clinic, Erbil.
1- Director of Genetic laboratory in CMC hospital, Koya Rd, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq (2018-2020).
2- Director of Genetic laboratory in Noorjan medical clinic, 40 metri Rd, hay shorteh Sq. Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq (2020- until now).
3- Human Biology Laboratory, Medical Science Laboratory Department, Knowledge University, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. 2019 – 2020.
4- Molecular Biology Laboratory, Medical Science Laboratory Department, Knowledge University, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. 2020 – 2021.
5- Human Biology & Genetics Laboratory, Pharmacy Department, Knowledge University, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. 2020 – 2021.
Behavioral genetic, genetic of schizophrenia, genetic of psychiatric disorders, complex multi-factor disorders, genetic of human evolution, bioethics researches especially with a historical approach, genetic counseling.
Association study of BIF-1 gene expression with histopathological characteristics and hormone receptors in breast cancer, 1st International & 8th Annual Tehran Breast Cancer Congress, Breast Cancer Research Center Academic Center for Education, Culture & Research, Tehran, Iran, October 2015.
International Conference on Clinical Research & Medical Science, Tishk International University, Erbil, Kurdistan Iraq, September 2019.
Workshop of " Biotechnology past, now and future", 2 hours, Knowledge University conference Hall, Erbil, Kurdistan Iraq, 2019.
International Workshop (online) on Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, Hawler Medical University, Erbil, Kurdistan Iraq, September 2020.
1. BIF-1 Relative Gene Expression Study in Breast Cancer Tumor and Normal Adjacent Tissues using Real-Time PCR. SJIMU, Volume 25, Issue 3, Kazhaleh Mohammadi, Mahdieh Salimi, S. Abdolhamid Angaji, forouzandeh Mahjoubi, tayebeh Majidizadeh, 2017.
2. Comment on psychological interventions during COVID-19: Challenges for Iraqi Kurdistan. Asian Journal of Psychiatry,ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, Arthur Saniotis, Kazhaleh Mohammadi, 2020.
3. Increased expression of the lnc H19 gene in the plasma of people with breast cancer. Pmjournal, Volume 5, Issue 17, Kazhaleh Mohammadi, Sadegh Shojaei Baghini, Mohammad Ali Saremi, 2020.
4. Genetic load and biological changes to extant humans. Journal of Biosocial Science - cambridge.org, Arthur Saniotis, Maciej Henneberg, Kazhaleh Mohammadi, 2020.
5. Meta-Analysis of Prevalence of CFTR Mutations in Middle East Populations. Canadian Journal of Medicine, https://jibi.cikd.ca/article_60491.html, Kazhaleh Mohammadi, Sahar Hassannejad, Arthur Saniotis, Massoud Houshmand, 2020.
6. Relationship between recurrence pregnancy loss and microRNA expression. Personalized Medicine Journal, Hadi Yari, Kazhaleh Mohammadi, Mohammad Ali Keshavarz Shahbaz, Vahid Reza Esfahani, 2020.
7. GOING BEYOND BRAIN SIZE: AN EVOLUTIONARY OVERVIEW OF SEROTONERGIC REGULATION IN HUMAN HIGHER CORTICAL FUNCTIONS, ANTHROPOLOGIE International Journal of Human Diversity and Evolution, SANIOTIS A, GRANTHAM JP, KUMARATILAKE J, HENNEBERG M, MOHAMMADI K, 2021.
8. ‘Medicorobots’ As an Emerging Biopower: How COVID-19 Has Accelerated Artificial Intelligence in A Post Corona-World, Journal of Futures Studies, Arthur Saniotis, Maciej Henneberg, Kazhaleh Mohammadi, 2021.
9. Re: "The Use of LSD in Psychiatry: Rethinking its Therapeutic Value".Arthur Saniotis, Kazhaleh Mohammadi.
10. Comment on "Insight in Psychosis: A Critical Review of the Contemporary Confusion". Arthur Saniotis, Kazhaleh Mohammadi.
• Molecular Biology
• General Biology
• Histology, Human Biology & Genetic