My name is Zaito Awla Abubakr, I graduated from the Accounting Department at the College of Administration and Economics at Salahaddin University in 2002 and I was the first in my department with a very good grade, after I got a Bachelor's degree, I got a master degree in Financial Accounting at the same university in 2006, then I have been started my studies In a PhD in the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences at Al-Zaeem Al-Azhari University from 2015 to 2018 and I have been completed my PhD with a degree of excellence in financial accounting.
I have worked as a teaching member in the Accounting Department at the College of Administration and Economics - Salahuddin University (as a staff) in this university from 2006 till now.
In 2016, I have started my work at the University of knowledge in the College of Administrative and Financial Sciences in the Accounting Department as a teaching member under the Affiliation system and continued my work till now, and during my stay in this university I taught many topics related to my specialty (Accounting) . On 1/8/2019, I’m working with this university as a dean of the College of Administrative and Financial Sciences till now.
During my teaching career at the university, I have published 10 articles in peer-reviewed journals in the areas of financial accounting, cost accounting, tax accounting, and oil accounting.
I also participated in many committees during my work, including the Chairman of the Scientific Committee of the College of Administrative and Financial Sciences at knowledge University, the Chairman of the Committee for the objections of the undergraduate students result, and a member of the specialized committees to amend the Masters degrees for students with a master degree in accounting from outside the country at the College of Administration and Economics at the University of Salahaddin , And a member of the specialized committee for granting the scientific title as a representative of the College of Administrative and Financial Sciences at knowledge University, and a member of the staff research evaluation committees working in government departments submitted to obtain the degree of expert in accounting specialization in the College of Administration and Economics at the University, and a member of the Examination Committee for many years and others. I also have practical experiences in the field of accounting as a financial manager and director of financial control in private sector companies.
1. The Dean of the Administrative & Financial Sciences College at the University of Knowledge from 2019 until now
2. The Chairman of Scientific committee for Administrative & Financial Sciences College at Knowledge University for 2018-2019;
3. The Chairman of Scientific committee for Accounting department at Administrative & Financial Sciences College at Knowledge University for 2017-2019;
4. The Chairman of Students Claim committee at Knowledge University for 2018-2019;
5. A member of equalization committee for master of accounting staff obtained from outside Iraq; at Salahaddin University-Erbil
6. A member of the Awarded the scientific title committee as a representative of the Administrative & Financial Sciences College at Knowledge University;
7. A member of governmental employee’s evaluation committees in order to get an expert position in accounting at Salahaddin University-Erbil;
8. A member of promotion & plagiarism committee for academic staff at accounting department in the Administrative & Economics College at Salahaddin University-Erbil;
9. A member of Scientific committee for accounting department in the Administrative & Economics College at Salahaddin University-Erbil; , for 2014-2015;
10. A member of curriculum committee for the Administrative & Financial Sciences College at Knowledge University, for 2017-2018;
11. A member of exam committee for the Administrative & Economics College at Salahaddin University-Erbil; for four academic years;
1.Financial Accounting Accounting).
2. Cost Accounting.
3. Management Accounting.
International Scientific Conference "Economic, Science and Legal Sciences in the Light of
Globalization" Tozeur, Tunisia, It is scheduled to take place from 15-16 December 2019
1)Training for computerized accounting by using (Golden Al-Assel System);
2)English language course;
3)Computer skills course;
Membership in associations and unions:
1. Member of the Association of Accountants and Auditors in the Kurdistan Region for more than (20) years.
2. Member of the Kurdistan Teachers Union, Erbil Branch, for more than (10) years
1. The role of environment cost information to eliminate risk of banking credit – (Analytical study for some credit analysts working at some banks in Erbil, Iraq), Conference Proceeding in Tunisia, January 2019.
2. The impact of disclosure of contingencies and subsequent events in the interim financial statements on the rationalization of credit decisions. Conference Proceeding in Tunisia. January 2019
3. The role of accounting information in improving the empowerment and its impact on the rationalization of investment decisions. Tikret Journal for Economics & Administrative Sciences, Part 1, Volume 2, No. 42. 2018.
4. Segmental financial reports and their determinants. Journal of Administrative Science College. 2018.
5. Evaluate the level of disclosure of segment information in accordance with accounting standards. Tikret Journal for Economics & Administrative Sciences, Part 1, Volume 2, No. 42. 2018.
6. The Impact of disclosure of segment information in the financial interim reports on the quality of accounting information/ field study. Tikret Journal for Economics & Administrative Sciences, Volume 1, No. 37. 2017.
7. Build House of Quality and its reflection on cost reduction an Application on the Dijla Company for the aluminum and glass production in Erbil. Anbar Uni. Journal for Economics & Administrative Sciences, Volume 9, No. 17. 2017.
8. The reflecting of cash flow statements indicators on rationalizing the credit decisions- (Case study at some commercial banks in Erbil). Anbar Uni. Journal for Economics & Administrative Sciences, Volume 8, No. 25. 2016.
9. Analytical Study of the Methods of Accounting Treatments of Survey and Exploring Costs in Petroleum Industry to Determine the Tax Basis. Zanko Journal, Volume 20, No. 3. 2015.
10. The Effect of Accounting Programs Software in Accounting Education Curriculum to develop Accountancy Professionalism. Koya University Journal No. 25. 2012.
11. Problems of Determining the Tax Base for Construction Contracts Agreements and Ways to Address Them Based on Accounting standard no1. Tikret Journal for Economics & Administrative Sciences, Volume 8, No. 25. 2012.
1. Principles of Financial Accounting;
2. Intermediate Accounting;
3. Governmental Accounting;
4. Taxation Accounting;
5. Specialized Accounting / Oil Accounting & Algaculture Accounting;
6. Specialized Accounting / Banking Accounting & Hotels Accounting;
7. Store Accounting;
8. Cost Accounting;
9. Managerial Accounting;
10. Unified Accounting System in Iraq;11. International Accounting;
12. Accounting Theory;
13. Loans & Collection Course;