Director of Quality Assurance and Accreditation
Dr. Nabaz Nawzad Abdullah joined the Knowledge University in September 2020 as head of the Business Administration Department at the College of Administration and Financial Sciences. He completed his Bachelor's Degree in Politics and International Relations at the University of Kurdistan-Hewler. He obtained his Master's and Ph.D. at the Northern University of Malaysia (UUM) and he was awarded a scholarship from the same university for his academic performance. He served as the head of the Business Administration Department at Lebanese French University for 2 years. He has participated in several leadership and development training programs and international conferences in Russia, Malaysia, Thailand, India, UAE, and Finland. He has more than 17 publications and research papers, mostly published in the international journals indexed by Scopus and Clarivate Analytics. He is a member of the Pedagogy team and actively trains teacher students in different universities all around the Kurdistan Region and coordinator of the EduPreneurship Module of Pedagogy Program. He started his new position as the Director of Quality Assurance and accreditation on February 13, 2021.
- Director of Quality Assurance & Accreditation
Business Management Department, Knowledge University (01/09/2020 – February 2021), Erbil, Kurdistan Region
- Lecturer & HOD
Business Management Department, Knowledge University (01/09/2020 – Present), Erbil, Kurdistan Region
Business Management Department, University of Human Development (01/09/2019 – 01/09/2020), Sulaimaniyah, Kurdistan Region
Business Management Department, Nobel Technical Institute (October 2019 – Present) Erbil, Kurdistan Region
- Head of Business Administration Department
Business Administration Department, Lebanese French University (Jan 2018 - 1st August 2019)
Erbil, Kurdistan Region
- Teachers Professional Development (Pedagogy)
Facilitator and coordinator of Entrepreneurship Module and ICT (2019-Present)
Pedagogy Training Centers (University of Soran, University of Sulaimaniyah, University of Human Development, University of Zakho, University of Raparin, Hewler Medical University, University of Koya, Lebanese French University), Erbil, Kurdistan Region
- Acting Head of Health Management Department
Business Administration Department, Lebanese French University (Jan 2018-2019)
Erbil, Kurdistan Region
- Department Coordinator
Business Administration Department, Lebanese French University (Sep 2017-Jan 2018)
Erbil, Kurdistan Region
Business Administration Department, Lebanese French University (Sep 2017-1st July 2019)
Erbil, Kurdistan Region
- SLC Communication Officer
Scientific Level Company (2016 – 2019), Erbil, Kurdistan Region
- Freelancer, Translator (English>
• Economic Development
• Human Resource Management
• Entrepreneurship and SMEs development
• Public Participation in Management and decision making process
• Transparency and accountability in management process.
• Human capital and competency development
• International Conference on Recent Scientific Research in Engineering and Technology, John Cox Memorial CSI Institute of Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala, India (22nd March 2019) Chief Guest.
• International Conference in Recent Trends on Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadhu, India (20th March 2019) Chief Guest.
• Kurdistan Pedagogical Training in Coordination, Hämeenlinna, Finland (1st Oct 2018-present)
Pedagogical Training Course in coordination with Häme University of Applied Science
• The 2nd International Conference on Social Science Research, Malaysia, (2015)
Presented Paper entitled “Chinese Economic Activities and Interests in Developing Countries”.
• International Conference on Industrial and Technology Management, Malaysia, (2015)
Presented paper entitled “The Degree of Openness in Turkey’s Public Expenditure”
• University Utara Malaysia, Malaysia, 2014
Attended in the International Strategic Management Forum.
• The 1st International Conference on Innovation and Sustainability, Malaysia (2013)
Presented Paper Titled “The Impact of Human Capital in Economic Development and Sustainability of East Asian Countries”
• The International Youth Forum Seliger, Tver Oblast, Russia (2012)
Leadership & Business Entrepreneurship Training Courses
1. Prabhu, M., Abdullah, N.N., Ahmed, R.R. et al. Segmenting the manufacturing industries and measuring the performance: using interval-valued triangular fuzzy TOPSIS method. Complex Intell. Syst. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40747-020-00157-0 (SCIE, IF:3.791)
2. Prabhu, M., Nambirajan, T., & Abdullah, N. N. (2020). Operating competitive priorities of manufacturing firms: An analytical study. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 13(1), 38-55 (Scopus).
3. Abdullah, N. N., & Othman, M. B. (2019). Effects of Intellectual Capital on the Performance of Malaysian Food and Beverage Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), 10(2), 135-143 (Scopus)
4. Abdullah, N. N. & Afshar, P. A. (2019). Investigating research and development costs on the profitability of Iranian industries. Journal of Organizational Behavior Research. Volume 4 (S2). 1-14 (ESCI).
5. Prabhu, M., Thangasamy, N., & Nawzad Abdullah, N. (2020). Analytical review on competitive priorities for operations under manufacturing firms. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 13(1), 38-55.
6. Ganeshkumar, C., Prabhu, M., & Abdullah, N. N. (2019). Business Analytics and Supply Chain Performance: Partial Least Squares-Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM) Approach. International Journal of Management and Business Research (Scopus)
7. Prabhu, M., Abdullah, N. N. & Mohan, M. G. (2019). An Empirical Study on the Satisfaction Level of National and International Tourists towards Natural Attractions in Kurdistan. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure, 8 (2). 1-8 (Scopus)
8. Khan, S. & Abdullah, N. N. (2019). The effect of ATM service quality on customer’s satisfaction and loyalty: an empirical analysis. RJOAS, 5(89): DOI 10.18551/rjoas.2019-05.28
9. Abdullah, N. N. (2019). Probing the Level of Satisfaction towards the Motivation Factors of Tourism in Kurdistan Region. Scholars Journal of Economics, Business and Management, 5 (6). 439-443.
10. Khan, S. I., & Abdullah, N. N. (2019). The impact of staff training and development on teachers’ productivity. Economics, Management and Sustainability, 4(1), 37-45.
11. Abdullah, N. N. (2018). Probing the Level of Satisfaction towards the Motivation Factors of Tourism in Kurdistan Region. 5(6), 439-443. DOI: 10.21276/sjebm.2018.5.6.3
12. Abdullah, N. N., & Othman, M. (2016). The Contribution of Human Capital Investment in the Growth of East Asian Economy–A Literature Review. Journal of Economic and Business Research, 22(1), 190-203.
13. Othman, M., & Abdullah, N. N. (2016). The Conceptual Assessment of Malaysian Entrepreneurship Environment and EO Economic Contribution. Journal of Resources Development and Management, 20, 15-20.
14. Abdullah, NN, & Rahman, MFA (2015). Access to Government Information in Public Policy Making Process: A Case Study of Kurdistan. International Information Institute (Tokyo). Information, 18(8), 3447 (Scopus).
15. Abdullah, NN & Rahman, MFA (2015). The Use of Deliberative Democracy in Public Policy Making Process. Public Policy and Administration Research, 5(3), 221-229.
16. Abdullah, N. N., & Abdul Rahman, M. (2015). The Degree of Openness in Turkey's Public Expenditure. International Journal of Administration and Governance, 12(1), 8-12.
17. Abdullah, N. N., & Abdul Rahman, M. (2015). Chinese Economic Activities and Interests in Developing Countries. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 9(25), 79-86.
18. Abdullah, N. N., & Othman, M. (2015). Disaster Management: Empirical Study of 2009 Jeddah Flood. Abdullah, NN & Othman, M.(2015). Disaster Management: Empirical Study of, 1083-1087.
1. Principles of Management
2. Marketing Management
3. Human Resource Management
4. Feasibility Study
8. ICT in Education
9. Control and Performance Evaluation
10. Public Administration
11. Strategic Management
12. Competitive Strategic Management
13. Management Functions
14. Academic Debate
15. Management Reading in English
16. Commercial Correspondence
17. Research Methods
• TOP 10 Student Awards: Kirkuk Governorate, 2006
• Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (BSPG-UUM), 2013-2017