Ahmed Muhammed Zaki joined the Knowledge University in May 2012. He is currently Department Coordinator and Lecturer at the Department of Medical Laboratory Science. He was awarded M.A in (Biochemistry) from the University of Mousel in 2007. His areas of teaching are Biochemistry, Clinical Biochemistry, Physiology, General Chemistry, Pathological Analysis.
– Department of Medical Laboratory Science (May. 2012 – Present)
– Department of Medical Laboratory Science (Oct. 2014–Present)
3- Head of the examination committee (2018 - Present)
• Issues in Antioxidants Activity.
• Explore the structures and functions of cellular components, including proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, and other biomolecules.
• Antidiabetic Effect of Ethanolic Extract of Carica papaya Leaves in Alloxan-Induced Diabetic Rats.
He has participated in many conferences
• Detection of antibiotic residues among poultry meat in Erbil city and impact of thermal processing on remnants*DA Al–Mashhadany, AA Nahla, AM Zaki… - Res J Life Sci Bioinform Pharm Chem Sci, 2018.
• Seroprevalence of Helicobacter pylori among human in Erbil governorate, Kurdistan Region, Iraq* DA Al-Mashhadany, LQ Ismael, AM Zaki - Res. J. Life Bioinform. Pharm. Chem. Sci, 2018.
• General Chemistry.
• Clinical Chemistry.
• Pathological Analysis.
Scholarship Grant, Fellowship Grant, Grant for Excellence in Research, Training Course Grant, etc.